November 30, 2018. The day Rob and I became one. I cannot believe it has been ONE YEAR y’all. There are so many cheesy things I can say about this day but the most important is that this day was filled with so much love and great memories. My favorite part of our wedding day was having all of our family and friends in one place. I literally cried after the wedding ended saying how sad I was that I would never have all those people under one roof again. I am such an emotional person, I cried and rewatched our wedding videos 5 times this morning. Lol.
As we look back and reminisce on our beautiful wedding day, I wanted to show and share with you guys the people, vendors, and things that made our wedding day so magical. I really could not have done it without any of these amazing vendors, wedding planner, and venue. I can never say thank you enough to all of our loved ones who made this day the best day ever for the Zastryznys.
The Venue – The Chapel at Camp Lucy
Vendors + Details
- Hair & Makeup – Lola Beauty with Luna
- Dress & Veil – Essense of Australia from Uptown Bridal
- Shoes – Steve Madden
- Hair Pins – Etsy
- Bridesmaids Dresses – Davids Bridal Vera Wang
- Grooms and Groomsmen Tuxes – The Black Tux (amazing tux rental company, highly recommend)
- Flowers – Whim Hospitality
- Food – Whim Hospitality
- Rentals – Whim Hospitality
- Menu + Ceremony Cards + Table numbers – Minted (I did our announcements and wedding invites all through minted)
- Band – Groove Knights
- Mariachi Band – Mariachi ATX
- Wedding Planner – Eclipse Event (Ask for Tessa she is AMAZING)
- Photographer – Alexandra Loraine
- Videographers – Julianne & Alex
- Cake – Sweet Treats Bakery
- Donuts – Voodoo Doughnuts
- Car Rentals – 4 Leaf Limo
- Photobooth – Altared Weddings
If you have any questions about our wedding, vendors, or wedding planning please feel free to reach out.